Threaded-port manifolds now available from Airlift Performance
Now available on our website!
In an effort to make our 3P air management systems more customizable to builders across the globe, we have introduced a threaded-port manifold. With the option of threaded FNPT ports, builders can create trunk-setups so stunning that they rival their vehicles’ stance.
This manifold allows builders to choose the fitting and air line option that best fits their needs and aesthetic. The threaded ports on the new manifold make integrating straight or elbow hard lines and/or threaded-steel braided air lines easier and safer, with less chance of damage to the internal O-rings.
The threaded-port manifold is built with the same advanced technology as the push-to-connect 3H and 3P systems – high-grade, fully integrated components, a 32-bit processor for precise 4-corner control, built-in Bluetooth, and an intelligent accelerometer for accurate adjustments. With limitless mounting options and a simple, single harness connection, the manifold can be easily installed to the builders exact specifications.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 3P manifold with new threaded-port option, allowing for additional customization.
- Threaded ports make integrating straight or elbow hard lines and/or threaded-steel braided air lines easier and safer.
- High-grade, fully integrated components, a 32-bit processor for precise 4-corner control, built-in Bluetooth, and an intelligent accelerometer for accurate adjustments.
- Limited-lifetime, unlimited mileage warranty.
- 3H/3P digital controller
- Integrated ECU + manifold with 1/4″ threaded ports
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″ or 3/8" air line
- Inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation