100% bolt on solution to improve the look of your engine bay and the brake pedal feel. Our kit will allow you to get rid of the brake booster, intermediate bracket and master cylinder/lines for a more streamlined look.
Adapter plate is made in USA of 6061-T5 clear anodized aluminum and it includes all the required Stainless Steel hardware to complete the install. you will only need to fabricate Brake lines or use pre-made ones (available soon at our store).
Wilwood’s Compact Remote Combination Master Cylinder is about the size of a roll of quarters and the bore size was matched to the Stock brake pedal and brake calipers for a better pedal feel and more braking power.
- Bolt-On adapter plate.
- Wilwood Compact Remote Flange Mount Master Cylinder.
- Wilwood Plastic small reservoir.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Clevis rod end.
- Rear brake proportioning valve with fittings for hard lines and mounting hardware (when selected).
- This is a single circuit system, we strongly recommend the use of a rear brake proportioning valve (simply add the option on the drop down menu).
- 1/8-27 Npt outlet
- This kit was develop on a Mk1 with rear brake discs, we are currently testing the system on a car with rear drum brakes)
- We strongly recommend the use of High-Performance brake pads (Hawk, Stoptech or EBC) to take full advantage of braking improvements.
- We can match the Master Cylinder to any type of brake system you currently have, if you need something specific to your application please contact us.
- For Off-Road use only.